Prev: RE: [DS2] A question for the DS2 people out there Next: Re: [FT] Bell Curve SMLs

RE: [sg2] xD12 vs D12 * x (was:Oerjan Ohlson's Dreams)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:51:58 -0500
Subject: RE: [sg2] xD12 vs D12 * x (was:Oerjan Ohlson's Dreams)

I too will sign on to rolling a number of d12 for vehicle armor AND
vehicle
weapons equal to the class. As SG2 emphasizes infantry, this should not
come
up enough times to really slow down a game. If you have that many
vehicles,
you should be using DS2 instead.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org/sg2/
-----

XD12
> >instead of 1D12*X.
>
> If I can jump in here (having watched the discussion with interest....
> <grin>), this is something that I'm seriously considering using for
FMA,