Prev: Re: Oerjan Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:46:13 EST
Subject: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:28:01 +0100 "Oerjan Ohlson"
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>Alan Brain wrote:
<snip>
>>We accidentally found the best Anti-personnel round for the Swede one
>>day at the range. It's ILLUM.
>
>Only if you fight in a place where you don't mind starting fires.
>Using
>the illumination rounds for anti-personnel work is *not* a good idea
>in
>forests (unless you do it during a rain- or snowstorm), when you're
>clearing a house you want to use yourself afterwards, etc.
>
>IIRC it's also considered an "inhumane weapon", whatever *that* is :-/
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

Definition of 'inhumane' - something the other guy thoought of that
works
TOO D___ well,	is used on your side by their side, and something a
politiican a million miles away from combat is afraid is 'horrorific
appearing' (like a gunshot wound isn't?) so you can't use it back.  Or
at
least shouldn't get caught doing so.

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Oerjan Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams