Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:19:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

Jon T. wrote:

[snip]
>>>now, the main reason it wasn't used in SG in the first place is that
I >>>didn't like the idea of having to roll 5 dice (or 1 die 5 times)
for an >>>armour-5 target. What does everyone else think about this?

>>I was rolling 22 dice per NSL capital ship a few days ago, no
problem.
>>Certainly gave a lot better feel than rolling 1d6 and multiplying by
22
>>would have.  I don't see why that wouldn't be the same in SG.
>
>My worry is that it means that in some cases you could need five (or
>more!) of EVERY die type per player, ...

A complete set of SGII dice costs how much...?

And how many gamers do *not* have five or more of every die type
already? <G>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams