Prev: Re: HELP! Next: Re: HELP!

[SG2] [DS2] [FMA] [FT] Campcon 2001

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:41:53 -0500
Subject: [SG2] [DS2] [FMA] [FT] Campcon 2001

Where:
eGroups.com --- look for campcon in the directory of groups.
http://www.egroups.com/group/campcon
The event itself would take place in the North East probably (I'd guess
at
Mike's Farm in North East PA, but other options exist).

When:
In the month of June or from between mid-August to mid-Sept 2001.

What:
GZG mini-con/get-together. Me and Mike Sarno talked about this and we
wanted
to get together again sometime over the summer/early fall (that doesn't
conflict with Historicon, GenCon or Origins).

Why:
Have fun, enjoy ourselves. See the nice folks more than once a year.

Events:
We're thinking of some sort of campaign game that involves a linked set
of
scenarios, possibly including FMA/FT/DS/SG. And there was mention of a
paintball game.

So, if you are interested, go join the list and we'll see if we can make
this happen. This is an informal gathering of like minded people to roll
some dice and have some fun. It won't be about winning or losing (some
of
the scenarios might not even be balanced and intentionally so) but it
will
be about playing and having a good time.

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Do not go where the path may lead,