Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: Chits vs. Dice

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:56:09 EST
Subject: Re: Chits vs. Dice

>From: KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
>GZG sell the chip sets (without the rule books) separately, so you can
>use several sets for multiplayer games. You just have to take care to
>keep the sets separate so as not to change the probabilities. It is
>recommended to mark the rear sides in different colours (preferably
before
>cutting the sets apart).

I hear in Florida they spray paint the front side first before cutting
them
apart... DOH!

--Peter
"What chit did you pull?"
"Black"
"Hmmm, they're all black! We'll just credit that as one vote for
Buchanan."

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams