Prev: Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: [FT] (long) Thoughts on Spinal Mounts and high class beams

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:15:48 -0600
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

***
Check out the B5Wars line from Agents of Gaming.  I think that there's a
Primus that's a little bigger than this one.

> Yeah, it's the minis I'm really after. I was hoping that some company
or
> other had done a metal 'not' one since I really don't like using
> micro-machines.
***

Actually, Mike, I was the one asking about the Primus, of which AoG's is
bit pricey to me; he was looking for metal Star Wars rebel ships, and I
don't think anybody does anything close. Maybe converted S'avasku...

Thanks for the try, though.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: [FT] (long) Thoughts on Spinal Mounts and high class beams