Prev: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: Offlist: RE: The Primus

RE: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:53:31 -0600
Subject: RE: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

> ***
> Right, they're the two directly under the Centauri Primus battleship,
AND
> JUST WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?
> ***
>
> Let me guess: it's a ringer in the group. Not Galoob, but
> Premiere/Diamond/whateverthenameofthecompanythatdidthe'action'figures.
> C'mon, it's too shiny for a nonmetalic micromachine!
>
> But I thought those suckers were HUGE!

The Primus was packed with the Vir figures, and it was pretty small,
cruiser
sized at most and done in a micromachine-like plastic.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: Offlist: RE: The Primus