Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Re: [SG2] large games (batallion level and up)

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

> Do any of you know of anywhere where I can get my recently formed
Rebel
> fleet some Mon-Calamari Cruisers? Around heavy/battle-cruiser size
would be
> ideal.

Hmmmm... the Micro-Machines line had those (I've got one or two of them)
but
they're a bit smaller than the typical GZG models.  They might be about
that
size though.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Re: [SG2] large games (batallion level and up)