Prev: Re: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question Next: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions

Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:46:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions

on 11/7/00 11:55, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker at s_schoon@pacbell.net wrote:

> Aztec produces an excellent hobby airbrush at a reasonable price
> (about $100). There are, however, many different types. If anyone
> needs advice on specific models and/or abilities, contact me off
> list. I cannot recommend the Badger airbrush that is sold in many
> hobby stores, unless you wish only  to do fairly basic stuff.

I can second this recommendation.  I've used Badger on and off since the
late 70s (both single and double action), however I prefer the Aztek
double
action.  It cleans up faster, the tips and needles are easier to change
and
the tips/needles are less expensive.  There seems to be a larger variety
of
special spraying tips for the Aztek as well, ones for splatter effects
for
example.

Kevin Walker
sage@bresnanlink.net

Prev: Re: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question Next: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions