Prev: The Day the Universe Changed... Next: RE: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:53:18 +0100
Subject: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

Thank you,

sometimes it's the small things that helps you see the light :-))
There's
enough confusion in the way the rules are structured so I didn't need
further distractions !!

I have a constant feeling that a have to read more of the rules  before
understand something, instead of being able to add to my knowlegde - bit
of
a shame because it's definitely the coolest set of skirmish rules I have
seen. I actually consider throwing away my own Warzone based rules
(which
now contains a lot of the stuff found in SG2) and use SG2 instead.

/claus