Prev: [SG2] WW2 Conversion! Next: [FT] Salvo Missile Range

Re: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:07:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?

>This has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer in the
archives.
>Has anybody seen any pictures yet of OU power armour? These figures
>were to be released just after I visited Colours in September.

I think you may be getting confused with the new Japanese PA, Frits -
the
OU ones have been available for a couple of years (they're the ones like
"eggs on legs"!). The Jap PA range is the one that was about to be
launched
just after Colours, and it is now in full production from us. I'll try
get round to taking some photos of it soon!

JOn (GZG)