Prev: RE: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them? Next: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

RE: [FT] UNSC SDN, SDN/X Stats

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:21:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC SDN, SDN/X Stats

Here are some unofficial stats for the SDN and SDN/X.

Other people have taken a different tact with them, usually providing
the
UNSC with weapons not listed in FT/MT/FB. The following are limited to
the
systems in these works. If you like them, use them. If you don't like
them,
don't use them. :-)

Sol-X/W class Superdreadnought
Brian Bell bkb@beol.net
Tech: Human (FB)
Govt: UNSC
Mass: 280
Cost: 936 (972)
Clas: Superdreadnought (SDN)
Strm: None
FTL:  Std.
MD:   4
Armr: 10
Hull: 60  (Military)
Damg: 15/15/15/15
Crew: 14
Sens: Superior
Systems
  1 x Screen
  4 x FCS
  1 x ADFC
  6 x PDS
  1 x Wave Gun (F)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (F,FS,AS)
  1 x Class-3 beam (A,AP,FP)
  1 x Class-3 beam (F,FS,AS)
  2 x Class-2 beam (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Class-2 beam (F,FS,AS)
  4 x Class-1 beam (All)
  2 x Fighter Bay
  1 x Cargo/Passenger Space 5/5/5/5

Notes:
  These are unofficial stats for the UNSC Sol-X SDN. It weighs in at the
same displacement as the Jeane D'Arc CVH.It relies primarilly on Pulse
Torpedo for armamanet. It also mounts an experimental Wave Gun spinal
mount
weapon. It carries extra space for extended missions.

Sol-X/B class Superdreadnought
Brian Bell bkb@beol.net
Tech: Human (FB)
Govt: UNSC
Mass: 280
Cost: 936 (972)
Clas: Superdreadnought (SDN)
Strm: None
FTL:  Std.
MD:   4
Armr: 10
Hull: 60  (Military)
Damg: 15/15/15/15
Crew: 14
Sens: Superior
Systems
  1 x Screen
  4 x FCS
  1 x ADFC
  6 x PDS
  1 x Class-4 beam (FP,F,FS)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (F,FS,AS)
  1 x Class-3 beam (A,AP,FP)
  1 x Class-3 beam (F,FS,AS)
  2 x Class-2 beam (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Class-2 beam (F,FS,AS)
  4 x Class-1 beam (All)
  2 x Fighter Bay
  1 x Cargo/Passenger Space 5/5/5/5

Notes:
  These are unofficial stats for the UNSC Sol-X SDN. It weighs in at the
same displacement as the Jeane D'Arc CVH.It relies primarilly on Pulse
Torpedo for armamanet. It also mounts a Class-4 Beam for added reach. It
carries extra space for extended missions.

Sol/W class Superdreadnought
Brian Bell bkb@beol.net
Tech: Human (FB)
Govt: UNSC
Mass: 249
Cost: 881 (917)
Clas: Superdreadnought (SDN)
Strm: None
FTL:  Std.
MD:   4
Armr: 10
Hull: 60  (Military)
Damg: 15/15/15/15
Crew: 13
Sens: Superior
Systems
  1 x Screen
  4 x FCS
  1 x ADFC
  6 x PDS
  1 x Wave Gun (F)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Pulse Torpedo (F,FS,AS)
  1 x Class-3 beam (A,AP,FP)
  1 x Class-3 beam (F,FS,AS)
  2 x Class-2 beam (A,AP,FP)
  2 x Class-2 beam (F,FS,AS)
  4 x Class-1 beam (All)
  2 x Fighter Bay
Notes:
  These are unofficial stats for the UNSC Sol SDN. It weighs in at just
under the displacement of the Foch SDN. It relies primarilly on Pulse
Torpedo for armamanet. It also mounts an experimental Wave Gun spinal
mount
weapon.

Sol/B class Superdreadnought
[...]

-----