Prev: Re: Fw: KV TO&E Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

Re: Fw: KV TO&E

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:08:09 EST
Subject: Re: Fw: KV TO&E

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:57:24 +0100 KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de (Ranitzsch,
Karl Heinz) writes:
>> I just have one question: If bugs don't surf, what exactly do they
>do for
>> fun?
>
>How about:
>Bees do it, birds do it ... let's make love
>
>Cheers
>Karl Heinz

You assume they do anything for "fun"?	Like Black Widow spiders mate
for
"fun" (and a snack consisting of their suitor at intervals)?  Unless you
count fights for dominance as "fun"...

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Fw: KV TO&E Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?