Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: Re: New Pod armaments

Re: Re: New Pod armaments

From: "Jaime" <sage@b...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:20:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Re: New Pod armaments

---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@msn.com>
Sent: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:43:33 EST
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: New Pod armaments

Now that sounds cool - so the assimulation gets harder and harder to
fight
the more time that goes on.  I think it should still have to test to
assimulate or die.  In all good SF the crew does attempt to put up a
fight.
Hmmm, I wonder if American Movie Classics has already run "The Blob"
this
week, probably some good ideas there...

---- End Original Message ----

Well instead of it having to test, the crew gets to test by trying to
fight it.
 The two concepts for
it: The Blob or Borg Assimilation can give two different ways to fight
it; 1) i
t's gets strong each
time it assimilates; 2) there are now more of them moving around.

The first way you only have to kill one and each time it assimilates
it's gets
stronger (the +1
to roll) or there is now more of them so they're harder to fight (each
group no
w having to be
attack individually)

The Crew killing type I sugested fills the blob roll. This latter type I
recome
nd is more of a
boarding action in attempt to take over the ship.

Jaime

Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: Re: New Pod armaments