Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

[OT] ISP Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:23:28 -0600
Subject: [OT] ISP Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

***
Outlook and Outlook Express, and the mail reader with Netscape,
***

I was actually wondering if the 'new and improved' MSN might have a
proprietary front end that was even more constrictive. However, this is
getting wildly off-topic.

It's not a problem for me, but it wasn't that long ago HTML would have
had
me howling. Peter, please do look for such a setting. Definitely good to
have you aboard, sir.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?