Prev: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: KV TO&E

KV TO&E

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:27:09 -0400
Subject: KV TO&E

Me and los used a similar TO&E after long discussions for the GZG-ECC
monster scenario Grey Day To Die.

I'll post our (Me and Los) variant on the web shortly (yes Beth, shortly
measured in days, not years...) with my weapons. We called the portable
railgun the troops use a Nailer (human slang, since no one could
pronounce
the KV name) for obvious reasons. Kr'rt even dummied up a kind of neat
KV
sniper figure for Wi'Sel the Legendary KV Sniper-Stalker. And I had
rules
for using the Not Preds as an upper caste KV (a lot like knights - few
in
number, nasty in effect - fast, dangerous).

I'll put them on a web page that won't be publicly advertised and post
the
link to the list. If Beth and the others in the playtest list find any
of
the thoughts of interest (or Jon), then feel free to lift them for BDS
(I
think I speak for both Los and myself). They worked very successfully at
GZG-ECC III even at the company scale.

And for those who might have forgotten, BDS was supposed to be for SG2
and I
thought DS2 as well? If so, it should include stats for both games!

I just have one question: If bugs don't surf, what exactly do they do
for
fun?

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Prev: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: KV TO&E