Prev: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits

RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:29:23 +0100
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits

TRY HERE :)

http://warbard.iwarp.com/ft.html

it in er
ror, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information
in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may
contain
 personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically
stated.

Prev: Sa'Vasku shipbits Next: Re: RE: Sa'Vasku shipbits