Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? (long) Next: Sa'Vasku shipbits

Stellargames Website

From: "Pat Connaughton" <patconnaughton@e...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:08:54 -0500
Subject: Stellargames Website

Please advise Gentlefolk, If any have heard of
activity related to the Stellargames Website.

I've several friends and members of our gaming
group who've expressed interest in these ships.
(and who ewwed & aaahed in admiration and
horror the devastion that my old Superiors can
put out)

Please let me know if anyone has any info. Xmas is
coming. Also, please advise - a valid e-mail address,
snail mail address or phone #?

Thanks
Pat Connaughton
e-mail - patconnaughton@earthlink.net
homepage - www.home.earthink.net/~patconnaughton
ICQ # 2535086
"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
"A Night At the Opera"

Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? (long) Next: Sa'Vasku shipbits