Prev: RE: [SG] 15mm Infantry [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: a link to a paper model kit?

Re: [FMA] Call of Cuthulu

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 25 Oct 2000 14:06:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [FMA] Call of Cuthulu

On Wed, 25 October 2000, Ted Arlauskas wrote:

> Hey, I remember a week or so ago someone said they had
> done Call of Chuthulu stats for FMA and their was a URL
> mentioned.  I hit it, it didn't work.  Is it up now?	What
> was it?

Ummm... I said I did Call of Cthulhu stats for FMA. But I don't have it
on my w
eb site, so there was no URL! I can e-mail it to you, though, if you're
interes
ted.

Guess I should put it on the web sometime...

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: RE: [SG] 15mm Infantry [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: a link to a paper model kit?