Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: a link to a paper model kit?

RE: a link to a paper model kit?

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:44:31 -0700
Subject: RE: a link to a paper model kit?

Thanks, the link to the Rhino was the right one.  I had totally
forgotten
about the Starcraft one.

Kent M. McClure
	I heard the dawn whisper to me,
	"If you search, there's joy to be found"
		from the dubbed version of "Never the End"
		Sung by Reika "Vision" Chang in
		Episode 7, "Double Vision", of
		Bubblegum Crisis 2032