Prev: [SG] More pictures... Next: Epicast

Re: Whats Next

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:16:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Whats Next

As one vacuum head...I vote for a "Ground Side" thingee next...(at least
it
will keep them chattering excitedly for a while.  BTW that will be good
for
the list also.)

Say..."Ground Side" just might make a nifty title for a combined
DS2/SG2/FMA
thing.

Or how about:  "Bugs Don't Surf -- Ground Side"  ;-)

Donald Hosford