Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:00:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios

I know of an artical in Steve Jackson's Pyramid E-zine, a while ago,
that dealt
with Ogre/GEV gaming (the mini's version) on some of the various
moons/planets
in our solar system.  I think you have to subscribe to see the
artical...

I realize that Ogre/GEV isn't DS or SG, and it has a smaller range of
weapon
types ...but it might give some of you some ideas...

(Oh yes, for those who don't know --  the Pyramid E-zine is at this URL:
http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/)

Donald Hosford

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> I did a DS2 scenario based on the Moon (or similar planetoid) at the
GZGECC.