Prev: RE: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: The_Beast's [LONG] and Rambling return to the list...

Re: Whats Next

From: "Eric Fialkowski" <erix@m...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:11:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Whats Next

I have been accused of "maximizing" designs.  There is a reason why I
put
"automass" features in my ship building programs.  A point here and
there
and you end up with an extra frigate on the table.

I also seem to have a "fetish" for wave guns and those UNSC ships look
like
prime candidates for carrying them :)