Prev: Re: [SG] in search of 15mm Next: Re: Whats Next

Re: Quick slightly OT question

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:55:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Quick slightly OT question

 >Jonathan white wrote:
 >
 > A while back someone mentioned (I think) that some of the US
army/marine
 > small unit tactics manuals were available via the web. Have I got
that
 > right and if so, does anyone have a URL for them?

Go to:
http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll?type=fm&school=071

This is specifically the Army Field Manuals (FMs) for the
Infantry Branch.

FM 7-8, INFANTRY RIFLE PLATOON AND SQUAD, is probably
your best bet.	After you master that one, young Lieutenant, we'll
work our way up to company tactics ...

Ted
(The Transportation guy who's glad he only _wargames_ infantry
tactics ...)

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: [SG] in search of 15mm Next: Re: Whats Next