Prev: Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report Next: RE: What's Next

Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:43:19 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

 >Ted, I gotta know: Was it good? Any catastrophes? Does it give the
 >organizers and participants a strong feel that a GZG-WCC II would be a
good
 >idea? <and that they also want to try to make it to GZG-ECC IV in
March!>
 >Are you ready to give up your day job to become a convention
organizer?

YES!  Not really ...  Definiately!  (Of course!)  Not hardly, but I may
be
starting a new job at a web design company a mile and a half (!) from
my apartment.  Keep your fingers crossed for me ...

 >I look forward to reading AARs, seeing pics, but mostly just to hear
from
 >the participants that they had fun. That's the ultimate reason for
these
 >things, and if my ECC experiences have been an indication, the 7 hour
drive
 >was worth it (though <a nameless member of the Ottawa crew whose
initials
 >are JP> might have a different feelings after his slightly
pre-Canadian
 >border encounter with the NY State Speed Enforcement Gestapo). I had a
blast
 >and met a lot of real nice people.

Yeah, I'll definitely agree with you there, Tom.  Had some great folks
come out for the con.  Some of the best (West Coast) GZG gaming
I've ever had.	Good folks - good fun!	(Oh - that could be a "tag line"
for promoting the next WCC!)

 >If there is a GZG-WCC-II, the Good Lord willing, I'll be there.
California
 >in October sounds just fine to a Canadian. It'd sound even better in
 >November... ;)

Tom - I'll see you for sure in March, but I hope you'll be just the
first of many of our Canadian brothers who'll make the trip down
to the Bay Area.  I'm looking forward to continuing the Can/Am
Wars at GZG WCC 2!

'Course what I really want to get going is an "East Coast/West Coast"
thing ...

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report Next: RE: What's Next