Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: [SG] 15mm Helicopter

Re: Quick slightly OT question

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Quick slightly OT question

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Jerry Han wrote:

> http://www.adtdl.army.mil/atdls.htm
>
> Click on Library or Documents and go rummaging around.  (8-)

The US Marines also have an online library thing:

http://WWW.DOCTRINE.QUANTICO.USMC.MIL/

The US Army's ADTDL is much bigger, however.

I've also got a link to something called The MOUT Homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6453/index.html
(MOUT = Movement Over Urban Terrain, I think, eg urban combat.) It's
been
ages since I visited the site, but it had some good information & links
on
it.