Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: GZG-ECC IV - 2001!

GZG-ECC IV - 2001!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:13:06 -0400
Subject: GZG-ECC IV - 2001!

KR!

Greetings and good morning. I wanted to touch base with you about
a month or so ago but life here has taken a turn for the busier
in the past 2 months (in addition to work and some new duties I've
taken on this fall, I'm also working on trying to publish my online
webguide to climbing in central Maryland - I'm learning a heck of
a lot about publishing stuff this way!).

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you is are you planning/do you want to
come out again for GZG-ECC IV in March 2001? We'd love to have you
again, naturally.  :-)	I just wanted to get an official word in
from you about it.

Hope all's well out West there. Talk to you more later.

Mk

Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: GZG-ECC IV - 2001!