Prev: Re: [DS2] DBA Next: Re: [DS2] DBA

Re: GZG-WCC

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@a...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:13:32 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG-WCC

At 06:07 PM 10/22/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I couldn't agree more.  Had a great time there even though we couldn't
>stay as long as we'd have liked!  Next year I'd like to see the huge
>human v. KV battle include other fleets besides the NAC; might give the
>humies more of a chance against the KV.  How did the Stargrunt game on
>Saturday afternoon turn out?
>
>Mark

Everyone,
	I just got in from the con a few minutes ago.  I had to say I
had a
*great* time at the con, meeting folks from the list and putting faces
names, and meeting some brand new folks.  Got spanked in most of the
games
I played (Wait for the quotes page. bleah. :-)), but nonetheless had
fun.
The reason why, I suppose, is everyone else was there to have fun, not
min-max/whine their way to victory. I'm hoping to have some pics up
tomorrow night on my web page, but I promise nothing.
	Mark, if you're talking about the 15mm scale game Mike ran, Sean
totall
won his portion, and Ted and I came out with a tie, so the imperialist
thugs/defenders of the Federation won. If you're wondering about the
25mm
humans vs bugs, the bugs won, I believe.
	Sorry folks, I'm beat from the drive, so I'll post something
more coher
ent
tomorrow.  I just wanted to drop a quick line.	Oh yeah, many thanks to
Ted
for putting the con together, and Jon, KR and DLS for supplying him well
with prizes.  I had a BLAST!

Don

Prev: Re: [DS2] DBA Next: Re: [DS2] DBA