Prev: Re: [FT] Armour (long)(was Re:Armor) Next: RE-(FT)ECM, never leave home without it

Re: FB2 errata - I found another

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:57:48 +0100
Subject: Re: FB2 errata - I found another

Allan Goodall wrote:

>>The alien tech specs don't list the ship costs (like they do in FB1),
>>but there's *another* discrepancy between the SSD and the tech
>>specs for the Do'San. Let's see if you can find it ;-)
>
>Ummm... Perhaps you should tell me. The reason? It appears that Jon
>may have caught some things between the printing you have and the
>printing I have.

>Here's why: the errata indicates that the technical specs for the
Do'San >list it as having 1 x Class 1 K-gun while the SSD clearly shows
3. Well, >my copy of the rulebook actually says "3 x Class 1 K-gun".

I have two versions of FB2; the very first one without p.34, and the
second one with p.34. You must have a third or later version, 'cuz both
of mine have the faulty Do'- and Ko'San specs.

>Weird, hmmm? My book is listed as March, 2000 but it isn't one of the
>ones with the Phalon text missing. I also got mine from Jon but about
a >month or so after the initial rush. As I said, I think he caught
some of >the errors.

Sounds likely, yes.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Armour (long)(was Re:Armor) Next: RE-(FT)ECM, never leave home without it