Prev: Re: [OT] Canadian Gaming Stores Next: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity

Re: FB2 errata - I found another

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:21:14 +0100
Subject: Re: FB2 errata - I found another

Allan Goodall wrote:

>>Not for a while I was waiting for them all to come
>>out of the woodwork - seems like now is a good time
>>to do it.
>
>I have Fleet Book errata up on my web site, including one that I think
>Oerjan didn't mention (the point cost of one of the Kra'vak ships is
>wrong?)

The Do'San, yes. I thought that one was in the FAQ already  :-( OTOH
your page doesn't say which of the SSD and the tech specs is correct
;-)

Tim, one more FB2 errata: The KV Do'San CVL should cost 691 points, not
671.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Canadian Gaming Stores Next: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity