Prev: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting... Next: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought

GZG WCC Huge Human vs. KV Battle

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:16:11 -0400
Subject: GZG WCC Huge Human vs. KV Battle

12,000 pts a side eh....

Looks like someone is aiming for the Carter Island Award (West Coast
Version).

Ted already has waded through one endurance match (Grey Day) so he'll
have a
standard by which to judge this behemoth of a game.

We've run battles here with about 12-15 really big ships per side....
but
this one sounds even larger. Especially if that point value is
distributed
in some fair percentage into anything smaller than light cruisers....

;) Have Fun

Oh, and Ted and his helpers/minders: Good Luck and Good Work. Wish I
could
come. I have friends in San Jose (Milpitas) now so I might just make it
down
to your neck of the woods for the next one (I assume there *will* be a
WCC
II) .

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting... Next: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought