Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: RE: [SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis

Re: [FT] SSD question

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 18 Oct 2000 09:18 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] SSD question

>Absender: agoodall@canada.com
> On Tue, 17 October 2000, "Peter C" wrote:
>
> > Out of curiosity... how difficult is it to make FT Visio stencils?
> > I have seen them on the web but haven't tried them out.  Are they
> > scalable?  If so, sounds like a great thing.
>
> Making a stencil is very easy. > The trick is that you need Visio. >
If you do have Visio, using the stencils is very easy. Creating your >
own objects for a stencil isn't very hard at all.

> Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

It should be possible to produce good SSDs/Symbols with just about any
graphics/presentation/drawing program on the market today, following
the procedures described by Alan.

I made my 'trading card' colour SSDs with MS Powerpoint. See them at
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/lira/main.html
follow the Space Navy/Ship database links down to individual sihps.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: RE: [SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis