Prev: Re: population modelling, a la Brian Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

--- Mark Reindl <markreindl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll be there on Saturday, along with a friend of
> mine.  Between the two of us, we've got five
> different
> FT fleets, so when you hear the screams of anguish
> as
> an NSL player gets stomped yet again by my KV,
> you'll
> know that we're there playing a game :)
>
> Mark

I will be there on saturday as well, looks
like the KV will be having NSL on D'rk Rye.

Wa'Con-D'rk
Commanding 17 Battle Sq of the D'rk.
Seventh of the Third Order.
In service of the L'mirkas.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: population modelling, a la Brian Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...