Prev: Re: [SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis Next: Re: [FT] SSD question

RE: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:42:32 -0500
Subject: RE: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

Allan G wrote:
> I wish you success, KR. But I know that around here, NO store is
> buying into
> more collectible stuff. Even collectible disk games, which were the
"big
> thing" at GenCon aren't making any kind of impression. Too many stores
got
> burned. If stores aren't buying Star Trek disk games, or any of
> the other disk
> games, they aren't likely to get into a "collectible miniatures" game.

Hmmm, do those stores know how much has come out for Disk Wars?
A couple supplements for the main game with I think another on the way
A licensed Legends of the Five Rings version
A licensed Deadlands version
Red Alert!, the Star Trek version (which should be in stores this week)

All this in just over a year (initial release was at Origins in July of
1999) and now
Dream Pod 9 just announced there will be a Heavy Gear disk game.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis Next: Re: [FT] SSD question