Prev: Re: population modelling, a la Brian Next: FB2 errata - I found another

Nice SSD's for easy play

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:28:42 +0100
Subject: Nice SSD's for easy play

I posted this a while back and a few people are using them.

Jon has said I can send them to anyone that asks as long as they

1) Have purchased a copy of FB1
2) Do not send them to anyone else.

What I have is an excel file with the SSD's in, they are two to a page
and
have the SSD on the left, and a grid on the right for writing orders for
12
turns.

I used to play with the SSD's separate and then used an orders sheet
like in
the back of FB1, but it was a real pain to keep a track of which ship
was
which, especially when they start getting destroyed.

I have a few hundred of these now printed out, so I can bulid a fleet in
minutes by just picking the ships I want from my box, then I staple them
together and you're ready to roll.

Anyone who wants me to send them the files just needs to drop me an
E-Mail
to pg70201@glaxowellcome.co.uk.

If you like, I can just send you one file (say the NAC), then you can
have
the others if you want.

Once I get my scanner working, I'm starting on FB2

Paul Grogan
Runestone Games
www.runestonegames.freeserve.co.uk

Prev: Re: population modelling, a la Brian Next: FB2 errata - I found another