Prev: [OT] A neat product review Next: RE: GZG-WCC is Friday!

OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:13:15 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

I recently had a chance to see Mage Knight Rebellion demoed.  I took
pictures and just secured permission to put them on the web.  So:

http://www.pcisys.net/~stanczyk/mage.htm

It's a collectable miniatures game with some interesting features,
mainly
the combat stats built into the base.

KR: The demo was done on Geo-Hex terrain, and the gentleman do the demos
had flyers there for Geo-Hex.  But since this game seems to be marketed
at
younger players, I don't think there's going to be a large new market
opening
up.

Mike

Prev: [OT] A neat product review Next: RE: GZG-WCC is Friday!