Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:31:30 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Alan Brain wrote:

>>You're no better yourself - forgot the most infamous of them all:
>>*Yorkshire* Pudding ("white pudding"...?) <shudder>
>>
>>...or perhaps you left it out on purpose ;-)
>
>Nowt wrong wit' Yorkshire Pud, Lad, Them as eats most Pud
>gets most meat.

That's wasteful. Those that eat the mose Yorkshire Pudding are unable
to eat very much meat afterwords, so if the ones that are still hungry
don't get the meat you have to throw it away...

>It's also one of the few things I can cook well, and goes
>extremely well with Roast Beef, English Mustard, and a
>good Cabernet Sauvignon.

Given the almost complete lack of taste and flavour of an average
Yorkshire Pudding - considerably less flavour than most British boiled
vegetables ;-) - I'd expect it to go well with about anything <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps