Prev: Jerrymeister's archives Next: [DS2] DS2 FAQ

[DS2] newbie Q

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:41:07 -0400
Subject: [DS2] newbie Q

Okay,

Send the Narns after I ask this. I'm building an ICV with an autocannon
(RFAC/1) and an HMG (APSW) both of which are in the turret - the MG is
coaxial. Do I pay interior space for this APSW (the nominal description
for
the freebie APSW involves it being outside - which in SG2 has a big
significance... I'm not sure it matters much in DS2 does it)?

And, since I don't yet own any DS2 minis (from GZG), could someone
comment
on how they compare sizewise to things like GHQ Leopard IIs, Grizzlys,
M113s, Marders, etc.? Are they on the same size order or will they be
consistently bigger or smaller for roughly the same class of vehicle?

Thanks for the info. Someone out there must have a DS2 FAQ or a page of
links (like the SG2UWWP) - if so, could they drop me a line with the
URL?
Thanks!

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Jerrymeister's archives Next: [DS2] DS2 FAQ