Prev: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: HH missiles

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:55:06 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Neil McGurk wrote:

>>Self defense with sausages from "The Goodies"  How old is THAT?
>
>They were blackpudding my good man. Nothing to do with sausages. >Only
the finest pigs blood will do.

That's hardly indigenous Yorkshire food, mind you. I bet you got it
from us, back before you drove the good king Eric Bloodax out <g>

>What is this, 'The Lets Knock Yorkshire mailing list'? :-)

Yep :-) Last week 'twas the "Lets Knock America", but they're too big
so now we pick on someone smaller ;-)

>Ferrets, flat caps and black pudding! You have forgotten clogs, Tetley
>tea bags, bitter and bad cricket players!

You're no better yourself - forgot the most infamous of them all:
*Yorkshire* Pudding ("white pudding"...?) <shudder>

...or perhaps you left it out on purpose ;-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: HH missiles