Prev: population growth Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Portuguese/Brazilian shipnames

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:53 GMT
Subject: Portuguese/Brazilian shipnames

www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/ ,
> go to Full Thrust and from there to Alarishi Imperial Navy for some >
of the ships.  Designs may be varied a bit but the overall plan of  >
ship names  will
> probably remain fairly close.

For ship names, check out www.hazegray.org and follow the links of
'World Navies Today' to Brazil and Portugal.

Greetigns
Karl Heinz

Prev: population growth Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)