Prev: RE: The New Yorkshire Confederacy Next: Re: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

RE: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:01:50 -0500
Subject: RE: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

> Well, it seems links are disappearing all over the place.
> I was looking for some sites of companies that produce starship
> miniatures. I did see a list not too long ago, but I can't find
> it anymore.
> I suspect my best bet is Tom Gronvald page as everyone refers to it,
but
> that page seems to have disappeared, as have lots of others.
>
> Searching the gzg-l archive isn't much help either if you're looking
for
> combinations of 'hhtp', 'ship' and 'miniature' :-)

Tom's page is at:
http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/index.html

> More specific, I am looking for that company that makes Babylon 5
ships.
> Not Agents of Gaming, but that other company that had ships with lots
of
> details. I didn't keep the link as it was referenced from a link page
> thought I could find again. And I didn't remember the name of the
company
> either. Old age strikes again. At 34...

Hmmm.  Maybe you are thinking of Stellardyne?  Its xoom page is now
gone, at
least I can't find it any more especially since xoom seems to have
converted
to NBCi. Some pics of his minis are available at:
http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spaceship8.html#stellardyneminis
I know Keith who is Stellardyne and due to Real Life, alot of his
hobbies,
like scuplting and casting minis, have been on hold for quite a while
though
there are some inidcations that this may be changing.  If Stellardyne
does
return, I will post a notice on this list.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: RE: The New Yorkshire Confederacy Next: Re: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...