Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: RE: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question

Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:16:54 +0200
Subject: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

Well, it seems links are disappearing all over the place.
I was looking for some sites of companies that produce starship
miniatures. I did see a list not too long ago, but I can't find it
anymore.
I suspect my best bet is Tom Gronvald page as everyone refers to it, but
that page seems to have disappeared, as have lots of others.

Searching the gzg-l archive isn't much help either if you're looking for
combinations of 'hhtp', 'ship' and 'miniature' :-)

More specific, I am looking for that company that makes Babylon 5 ships.
Not Agents of Gaming, but that other company that had ships with lots of
details. I didn't keep the link as it was referenced from a link page I
thought I could find again. And I didn't remember the name of the
company
either. Old age strikes again. At 34...

Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: RE: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question