Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:37:10 -0400
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> National Symbol: a flat cap above two crossed ferrets....
> Not to mention that traditional war cry of "Ecky Thump!"......
>
> ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

What scares me is that I recall this reference.  British humor
can be so whacked to leave an indelible impression on young
American minds.

Self defense with sausages from "The Goodies"  How old is THAT?

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)