Prev: Ground Zero Games Online Catalogue Next: [FT] Not-Vipers ...

Re: The New Yorkshire Confederacy

From: "Paul Radford" <paulradford@i...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:52:42 +0100
Subject: Re: The New Yorkshire Confederacy

Absolutely. Indeed *we* are above the rest! :)

Before you know it, the capital will be moved from London to Sheffield
or
Leeds and the New Yorkshire Confederacy will be born. We'll annexe the
Midlands, i'll continue my assimilation, errrrm integration of
Nottingham
into the new order and Birmingham will finally be finished off as the
largest subterranean car park in the world. :)

Cheers,

Paul
"Oh my god! They've summoned Cthulhu! You bastards!

Web Pages:
http://www.innotts.co.uk/~paulradford/

ICQ#: 84199462