Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Galactica

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 11 Oct 2000 15:23 GMT
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Just as the Swabians think of themselves related to other Germans, and
just as Bavarians, Saxons, people from Berlin or Hamburg, etc. think of
themselves.

The only ones who are right are the Hamburg people, of course.

Guess where I live ?

Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Galactica