Prev: Re: Return of FMA... Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Re: FT-HH LAC`s

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:02:17 -0700
Subject: Re: FT-HH LAC`s

At 7:16 AM -0400 10/11/00, Laserlight wrote:
>  > Another point is that missiles pull 45,000 Gs, while ships top out
in
>  > the low 500s. A 90-1 ratio, so ships are effectively stationary
>>  targets for missiles.
>
>Stationary if they haven't built up their velocity, that is.

It's a relative thing, the emphasis herein is on "effectively". The
shp can't change its vector by nearly as much as a missile can,
within the (fairly high) delta-v limitations of the missile.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: Return of FMA... Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)