Prev: Articulation [SG2] and RCMP2185 Next: was Re: Help for Oerjan (no, not the nationalistic part of it!)

Re: New site?

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:24:08 -0400
Subject: Re: New site?

> Chris DeBoe wrote:
>
> > And some overconfident neurotic will be running a Full Thrust
> > battle, "First CanAm", on Sunday morning.
>
> Has any 'consensus' (yeah, right) been reached as far as set-up, how
sides
will
> be chosen (given the fact that there will almost certainly be lots
more
from
> Here as opposed to There), etc.
>
> I mean, come-on, we only have 4 months to hash this out after all.

The rules--or a first approximation thereof--are at:
http://www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/CanAm_Rules.htm

I keep being tempted to change to "vector" instead of "cinematic".  And
see I need to fix my e-mail listed, should be (dot)net instead of
(dot)com.

I'd like to keep the sides at 4-5 players each, but before I put a lot
of
thought into winnowing down the numbers, I'd like to see how
over/underwhelming the response is.

As for the 4 months--I'm pleased to say that it only took me three
months to
pick and paint my squad for Los/Tom's FMAS game.

Prev: Articulation [SG2] and RCMP2185 Next: was Re: Help for Oerjan (no, not the nationalistic part of it!)