Prev: FT-B5 minis in FT Next: Articulation [SG2] and RCMP2185

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> > >At least, hardly anybody knows what Swedish AFV look like ;-).
> >
> > You know, sometimes there are definite drawbacks with living a
quarter
> > of a mile or so from the barracks of the local Swedish Army armoured
> > regiment...
>
> My favourite RoCo models are the Hispano-Suiza APCs used by the
> Bundeswehr for a very short period, and thereafter only Switzerland.
They
> didn't work very well, but look quite futuristic. Another goodie in
that
> regard is the M-114 - a complete failure for performance, but looks
good.

Don't forget the JagdPanzer Rakete and JagdPanzer Kannone of the same
period
- similar looking vehicle but equipped with ATGW (SS11 ?) or 90mm AT gun
respectively. My 15mm Redemptionist Rebel force (Tabletop Games
Laserburn
figures) has a Kannone model that has had the gun replaced by a spare
plastic
weapon from a GW Titan.

On the topic of Laserburn figures, there are several vehicles in the
range
worth checking out - especially the smaller types such as the excellent
little two seat grav car, a grav sled, an excellent grav pickup truck
and an
enclosed ground-car type (taxi ? police car ?). The rebels also had the
benefit of a trike which could be adapted to carry heavy weapons and a
three-man air-car (can't remember its correct name).

Tony

Prev: FT-B5 minis in FT Next: Articulation [SG2] and RCMP2185