Prev: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: [FT] FT Scenario / submissions project?

Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 09 Oct 2000 13:45 GMT
Subject: Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad

When I was visiting a (German) friend in Australia some twenty years
ago ( It's been 20 Years ? My God !) a punk rock single was all the
rage,
with verses like:

...the French are queer,
the German are wonkers, but the make good beer...

Which was the nicest thing they said about any people in that song :-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: [FT] FT Scenario / submissions project?