Prev: Re: Wow... Wrong list? Next: Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad

Re: New site?

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 07:27:32 EDT
Subject: Re: New site?

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:05:10 -0700 (PDT) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
>On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Joe Ross wrote:
>
>> BTW... Should there be a new site for accepted community house
>rules? So
>> that people wouldn't have to sit through the "badger other
>nationality"
>> debates? I think I'd do better there; not rain on anyone's
>nationality
>> parade... STS... Love being American ("United States' American" it
>would
>> seem), but my girl-friend is Afro-American, so I think that I should
>say "go
>> seminoles!"... in case anyone was listening...
>
>Don't worry too much about the off-topic nationality stuff going on
>right
>now - we're usually slightly more normal than this,

Can we use "normal" for either adults playing with toy soldiers OR
Science Fiction types (much less both together)? <grin>

and your usual
>gaming
>programming will resume shortly!
>
>Welcome to the list, by the way.
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Ditto from Glenn, the politically unaligned (nobody will take me,)
multi-racial, multi-ethnic, evangelical Presbyterian; i.e., an "average"
(US) American who spends too much work time wishing he was assigned
something a bit closer to home then Pacific Rim nations.  Or more time
with wife and kids.  Or more time painting and playing minis.  Or making
jewelry.  Or just reading.

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Wow... Wrong list? Next: Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad